Basic – An Outstanding Cleaning at a Budget Price
- Pre-inspection with client
- Traffic areas pre-vacuum
- Up to 79% of soil in carpeting is non soluble which means it is easily vacuumed out prior to wet cleaning. Our commercial dry vacuums remove this prior to cleaning. Most companies either skip this vital step or expect you to do their job for them.
- Furniture moved as requested and returned with protective pads or blocks to prevent any damage (we move most furniture, but not all).
- Corner Guards & Drop Sheets Used to:
- Prevent damage to edges
- Prevent slip and falls
- To safe guard you & your home
- All areas are pre-sprayed prior to cleaning
- Our Products are Green Seal Certified – doing our part for you and the environment.
- The majority of carpet cleaners to save time and money choose to add their cleaning chemicals to their rinse water. In doing so they must use powerful chemicals that must clean on contact as there is no dwell as with our procedures. These strong chemicals are NEVER flushed from the carpets leaving sticky and hard. This is the reason so many people believe that once you have you carpets cleaned they resoil so quickly – but not with our pre-spraying and chemical FREE rinse procedures.
- Spots are pretreated and we treat as we clean.
- “Steam Cleaned” via high powered truck-mounted units. Advantages;
- Deep outstanding cleaning
- Hot water helps to sanitize the carpet
- Moisture, dust mites and odours are blown out side your home (not blown into the air like when cleaning with portables).
- Fresh water rinse with NO cleaning products; so many other cleaning companies do not pre-spray but rather put their cleaning products in their water, leaving you with a sticky hard carpet that WILL rapidly re-soil.
- Extra Dry – extra drying passes insures that maximum water and debris are removed.
- Pile Set – all carpets with a pile are pile set. This;
- Improves appearance
- Speeds drying
- Insures there are no missed spots or spills
- Removes foot prints
- Final Inspection and follow up with Client to;
- Answer any questions
- To give Do’s & Dont’s as to how to care for your clean carpets.
“I would not hesitate in recommending AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning to any of my friends. David was first class and did a very thorough job on all the carpets and upholstery. Prompt service , pleasant manners and excellent value for the investment. The best carpet and upholstery I have ever received. Congrats David!!”
Please note: Minimum Charge $150+ HST (this applies to half price cleaning, or any other promotional discount).
Some stains by nature or by previous spot cleaning attempts can be permanent. Complete pet odour removal may not be possible without treating the backing, under pad and sub floor. Please remove all breakables from any furniture you would like us to move. Our technicians are not responsible for breakage or damage caused when moving your personal property.
Pet decontamination can be added to any of our services for an additional charge. This service includes urine inspection with either a black light device or urometer to find and determine extent of urine. Treatments may include, depending on severity of contamination; removal of pad, sealing of sub floor, cleaning of both sides of carpet. Oxidizers, and enzyme treatments to remove staining and odours.