Next to your carpets, upholstered furniture is the most used item in your home. Like carpets, upholstered furniture collects dust, odors and food crumbs along with daily soil particles from clothing and skin.
The Number One Recommended Method For Cleaning Carpets And Upholstery Is The Hot Water Extraction Method.
AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning technicians are Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certified in upholstery cleaning. We only use the best products possible to ensure your upholstery is cleaned without upsetting the appearance, feel or comfort of your furnishings.
- Expert spotting and stain treatments
- Deodorizing and Fabric Guard treatments to refresh and protect furniture
- Specialty cream treatments and hand buffing to renew leather suppleness and lustre
- Application of fabric protection to extend upholstery life and protect against stains
It is important that the following steps be adhered to when having your upholstery cleaned;
- It is vitally Important to know what materials are in the make up of the fabric and the pieces construction.
- Cotton’s & Rayons are two of several materials that required speciality cleaning products and cleaning procedures.
- To check for wear and tear, UV damage, tears and pulls.
- To ask if it has been cleaned before – improper cleaning products and methods can show in subsequent cleanings as colour runs and fading, water marking (especially with cottons) and weaken material strength causing tears
- Pre- Conditioning
- Vacuuming where required
- Proper pre-spray and dye lock per material
- Working in the cleaning products into the material
- Cleaning Method & Tools
- Low Moisture tools or direct spray depending on condition & material
- Post-Treatment and Inspection
- Final inspection of all areas cleaned
- Pile grooming with horse hair brush (where required)
- pH stabilizer and dye set applied (depending on material)
- Protectant applied when requested
Beware of untrained, uninsured cleaners who do not have the certification and experience to properly inspect and clean your upholstery, the damage they cause is not always immediately noticeable. Colour loss and fading can takes days or weeks to shows, and it can seem gradual so that you do not notice it till you compare an unclean or piece that has not received direct sunlight. Strong and high pH cleaning products that are left behind can also greatly deteriorate the fabric itself causing ripping and tearing as well as possible dye runs and bleeds. Again often times these conditions show up in subsequent cleans.
AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning is NOT the cheapest cleaner in St. Catharines area, actually there are lots of cleaners who are very “cheap”. But like my father used to tell me “Cheap is good, but good is not cheep!” We simply will not cut corners to be the cheapest cleaner, we will not risk your expensive upholstery to make a quick buck and leave you with the consequences. So if you are looking for a quick cheap cleaning you have come to the wrong place, but if you want an honest cleaning, done by trained and certified, insured professional and are will to pay a fair price we are your company.
Our pricing starts at:
- Ottoman $15
- Chair / Lazy boy $50
- Loveseat $80
- Chesterfield $95
- Sectionals $125 – $300
*** Loose back cushions, cotton or rayon or light or off white colours will incur an addition charge
Our price is for the entire piece, cushions both sides, backs, sides, fronts, skirts – don’t be fooled by a company quoting a lower price and then finding out it is extra for the sides and back. This is an unscrupulous practice that we are afraid happens all to often allowing these companies to get into your homes. AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning wants your business now and in the future and besides that we want you to soooo pleased that you refer us to your friends and family. You will always know what the EXACT cleaning price will be BEFORE any work begins – NO SURPRISES!!
Just ask the Hollands;
“Amazed, delighted, 100% satisfied. The workmanship was superb. The previous company who cleaned, informed me it (ink mark) would NEVER come out. Well, Dave got that mark out & my furniture looks better now than it did when it was brand new. From our first call to book the appointment, for punctuality, friendliness, & competence, we would recommend AAA.”
Yvonne & Murray Holland